Information about Yashtimadhu Tablet
Yashtimadhu Tablet is manufactured by Himalaya Drug Company. Yashtimadhu Tablet is an effective Ayurvedic medicine. Yashtimadhu Tablet contains the root extract of Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra). Yastimadhu is a herb widely used to support the body’s normal digestive function. It is mainly used to treat gastroesophageal reflux diseases, indigestion, diseases of the digestive system. and protective mucus for the lining of the stomach, accelerating healing of gastric and duodenal ulcers.
Himalaya Yashtimadhu Tablet Ingredients
Each tablet contains: –
Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root extract – 250 mg
Free of sugar, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, and gelatin.
Mulethi (Yashtimadhu or Jeshthamadh) is a potent herb. Mulethi is a shrubby plant. This plant is used to dry the stem. Its stem has many medicinal properties.
- Reduces swelling after an injury.
- Medications for relieving vein symptoms.
- Used in the treatment of ulcers.
- The inflammatory agents form a protective layer above the mucus membrane.
- Improves digestion.
- Kills the bacteria and inhibits their activities.
Himalaya Yashtimadhu Tablet benefits and uses
Himalaya Yashtimadhu Tablet is used for the following –
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (stomach acid enters the esophagus).
- Diseases of the digestive system
- Abdominal swelling
- Non-ulcer dyspepsia
Himalaya Yashtimadhu Tablet Dosage
Take 1-2 Yashtimadhu tablets with lukewarm water twice a day before meals. The treatment should continue for a long time for good magnitude. Or take it based on the advice of the doctor.
Himalaya Yashtimadhu Tablet Side effects
Yashtimadhu Tablet is an Ayurvedic medicine. It is usually safe to use. No side effects are usually reported if taken by a doctor as directed.
- Use its dose only according to the instructions given by the doctor.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Lupisoz Tablet: Uses, Side Effects, dosage
Pantafol DSR Capsule: Uses, Side Effects, dosage
Disclaimer: All information and articles available on the newmaacare.com site are for educational purposes only. The information given here is to the best of our knowledge and experience. Do not use the information given here without expert advice. A qualified doctor should always be consulted for examination and treatment.