Triguni Plus Tablet information
Triguni Plus Tablet is a 100% Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by Dindayal Industries Ltd, it is used in the treatment of viral fever, influenza, etc. Also treats acute and chronic respiratory infections.
Triguni Plus Tablet Uses
It is used to treat viral fever, influenza, common cold, and seasonal fever.
Triguni Plus Tablet Main Ingredients
The main components of the Triguni Plus Tablet are:
Sudarshan Churna, Bhumi Amala, Trikatu, Tulsi, Erand Mool, Neem Bark, Lakshmivilas Ras (Nardia), Tribhuvan Kirti Ras, Godanti Bhasma, Shringa Bhasma, Pippali, Cinnamon, Haridra, Giloy, etc.
Triguni Plus Tablet Dosage
1-2 tablets three to four times a day, or as directed by the Ayurvedic physician. Can be taken for 1 to 2 months depending on the advice of the doctor.
Buy-Triguri Plus Tablet- Click Here
Triguni Plus Tablet Side Effects
It is a 100% Ayurvedic medicine. No information has been reported about the side effects of Triguni Plus Tablet in the medical literature. However, always consult your doctor before using Triguni Plus Tablet.
- Children, pregnant women, and lactating mothers should take this medicine only under medical supervision.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Taking doses of medications longer than the prescribed duration can cause toxic side effects.
- Take this medicine only for a prescribed time, only in prescribed doses.
Expiry Date: 3 years from the date of manufacture.
- Vigora tablet: Benefits and uses, dosage, Side Effects
- B-GAP tablet benefits and uses
- keestone capsule: uses and Dosage
- Orovit Tablet Uses and side effects, dosage
Disclaimer: All information and articles available on the newmaacare.com site are for educational purposes only. The information given here is to the best of our knowledge and experience. Do not use the information given here without expert advice. A qualified doctor should always be consulted for examination and treatment.
2 thoughts on “Triguni Plus Tablet: Uses, Dosage, Side effects”
Pingback: Himalaya Confido Tablet: Benefits, dosage and side effects - Newmaacare
Pingback: MISS ME TABLETS: Benefits, dosage and side effects - Newmaacare