Information about Tetrafol Plus Tablet
Tetrafol Plus Tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. Tetrafol Plus tablet contains all the active forms of the vitamin to prevent neural tube defects, pregnancy-related anemia, and pregnancy complications caused due to elevated homocysteine levels. L-methyl folate is the active form of folic acid used by your body.
Tetrafol Plus Tablet composition
- L-methyl folate 2.8mg
- Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate 25mg
- Mecobalamin/ Vitamin B12 2mg
Tetrafol Plus Tablet Uses
Tetrafol Plus Tablet is used in the prevention and treatment of these diseases –
- Homocysteine levels are low. (an amino acid linked to pregnancy complications)
- Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Useful in case of neural tube defects, pregnancy-related anemia
- Along with helping in the development of the baby, it also develops the underdeveloped brain of the baby.
- Tetrafolate plus tablet contains vitamin B6 which plays a role in preventing pre-eclampsia.
- Vitamin B6 is also beneficial in the problem of nausea in pregnancy.
- Facilitates assistance in case of abnormal embryo-fetal brain development, cleft palate, metabolic syndrome
Tetrafol Plus Tablet Dosage
Dosage:- Take one tablet 1 to 2 times a day as per the doctor’s advice. Swallow it whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Tetrafol Plus Tablet can be taken before or after a meal.
Tetrafol Plus Tablet Side effects
If your symptoms do not improve after taking it. Or if your condition worsens, consult your doctor immediately.
Common side effects are as follows-
- Trouble concentrating
- Bitter taste
Apart from the above-mentioned side effects, some other side effects can also occur. If you notice any unusual symptoms while using the medicine, contact the doctor immediately.
Buy- Tetrafol Plus Tablet- Click Here
Use its dosage as per the instructions given by the doctor.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Read the label carefully before use
Keep away from sunlight, in a cool and dry place.
Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Cor 3 Tablet: Uses, Side Effects, dosage
Vitagreat tablet: benefits and uses, side effects, dosage
Lmf 9 Tablet: Uses, Side Effects, dosage
Floraking Tablet: Uses, Side Effects, dosage
Disclaimer: All information and articles available on the newmaacare.com site are for educational purposes only. The information given here is to the best of our knowledge and experience. Do not use the information given here without expert advice. A qualified doctor should always be consulted for examination and treatment.