Information about Prasham(Medhamrut) Syrup
Prasham Syrup is manufactured by Ayurveda Rasashala. Prasham Syrup is an anti-depression syrup made by Ayurvedic herbs. It is used as a supplement for its calming effects on the body and to help maintain a positive mood. It helps reduce stress and anxiety so that you can relax. It is also used as a brain tonic.
Prasham Syrup Composition
In every 10 ml –
- Vekhanda(Acorus calamus Rz.) 100 mg
- Pipalmool(Piper longum St.) 100 mg
- Sarpagandha(Rauvolfia serpentina Rt.) 200 mg
- Khurasani owa(Hyoscyamus Niger Sd.) 200 mg
- Tagar(Valeriana wallichii Rz.)200 mg
- Jatamansi(Nardostachys jatamansi Rz.) 400 mg
- Brahmi(Bacopa monnieri W.P.) 400 mg
- Manuka(Vitis vinifera Frt.) 400 mg
- Dhayati(Woodfordia fruticosa Fl.) 200 mg
- Madhura Dravya Not Applicable Q.S.
Prasham Syrup Uses
Prasham Syrup is used in the prevention and treatment of these diseases –
- Brain tonic
- Sleep problems
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Enhances memory
- Neurological problems
- Hyper tension
Prasham Syrup Dosage
Normal Dosage:- for adults 10 ml syrup twice a day with water. Prasham Syrup can be taken before or after food.
Prasham Syrup Side effects
Prasham Syrup is a 100% herbal medicine. Hence no harm has been observed from it.
Use its dosage as per the instructions given by the doctor.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Read the label carefully before use.
Keep away from sunlight, in a cool and dry place.
Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Disclaimer: All the information and articles available on the newmaacare.com site are for educational purposes only. The information given here is to the best of our knowledge and experience. Do not use the information given here without expert advice. A qualified doctor should always be consulted for doctor tests and treatment.