Information about Lmf 9 Tablet
Lmf 9 Tablet is manufactured by AR-EX LABORATORIES PVT LTD. Lmf 9 Tablet is a nutritional supplement. It is used in pregnancy and lactation, neurological disorders and prenatal weakness.
Lmf 9 Tablet contains all the active forms of vitamin to prevent neural tube defects, pregnancy related anemia and pregnancy complications caused due to elevated homocysteine levels. L-methylfolate is the active form of folic acid used by your body.
Lmf 9 Tablet Composition
- L METHYLFOLATE-1MG
- METHYLCOBALAMIN/ Vitamin B12 -1500MCG
- Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate 0.5MG
Lmf 9 Tablet Uses
Lmf 9 Tablet is used in the prevention and treatment of these diseases –
- Anemia (lack of blood in the body)
- Fatigue or weakness
- Tingling in hands and feet with neuralgia
- Homocysteine levels are low. (an amino acid linked to pregnancy complications)
- Useful in case of neural tube defects, pregnancy-related anemia
- Along with helping in the development of the baby, it also develops the underdeveloped brain of the baby.
- Tetrafolate Plus tablet contains Vitamin B6 which plays a role in preventing pre-eclampsia.
- Vitamin B6 is also beneficial in the problem of nausea in pregnancy.
Lmf 9 Tablet Dosage
Dosage:- Take one tablet 1 to 2 times a day as per the doctor’s advice. Swallow it whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Lmf 9 Tablet can be taken before or after a meal.
Lmf 9 Tablet Side effects
If your symptoms do not improve after taking it. Or if your condition worsens, consult your doctor immediately.
Common side effects are as follows-
- Trouble concentrating
- Bitter taste
Apart from the above-mentioned side effects, there may be other side effects as well. If you notice any unusual symptoms while using the medicine, contact the doctor immediately.
Use its dosage as per the instructions given by the doctor.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Read the label carefully before use
Keep away from sunlight, in a cool and dry place.
Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Lmf 9 Tablet Substitute
Cor 3 Tablet: Uses, Side Effects, dosage
Disclaimer: All the information and articles available on the newmaacare.com site are for educational purposes only. The information given here is to the best of our knowledge and experience. Do not use the information given here without expert advice. A qualified doctor should always be consulted for doctor tests and treatment.