Information about Himalaya Cystone Tablet
Himalaya Cystone tablet is made by Himalaya Herbal Care Company with natural ingredients. Himalaya Cystone Tablet is a herbal remedy. Cystone Tablet contains ingredients which have diuretic, democratic and antimicrobial properties. Cystone tablets are used for the prevention of kidney stones and presence of crystals in urine, removal of kidney stones and recurrence of stones.
Himalaya Cystone Tablet Ingredients
Main Ingredients :-
- Shilapushpa (Didymocarpus pedicellata) -130mg
- Pashanabheda (Saxifraga ligulata) -98 mg
- Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia) -32 mg
- Nagarmusta (Cyperus scariosus)- 32 mg
- Apamarga (Achyranthes aspera) -32 mg
- Gohija (Onosma bracteatum) -32 mg
- Sahadevi (Vernonia cinerea) -32 mg
- Hajrul yahood bhasma -32 mg
- Shilajeet (Purified) -26 mg
Pasanabeda has diuretic, antipyretic and antimicrobial properties. It protects the inflamed internal tissues. As a diuretic, this herb helps in flushing out small stones with urine.
Shilapushpa has antilithiatic properties, which prevents the formation of stones in the urine. As a lithotripic, Shilapushpa dissolves kidney stones and passes them out through urine. And it has antimicrobial properties.
Himalaya Cystone Tablet Uses
- As a diuretic, Cystone tablet helps in flushing out small stones and gravel with urine.
- Cystone Tablet prevents the formation of stones in urine and helps in breaking the kidney stone and expelling it.
- It is used as an adjunct in UTI (urinary tract infection), painful urination or burning or bloody urine.
- Kidney Stones (Urolithiasis)
- Anuria (absence of urination)
- Painful micturition (painful urine passage)
- Crystalluria (formation of crystals in the urinary tract)
- Dysuria (presence of blood in the urine)
Himalaya Cystone Tablet Dogase
Use usually 1 tablet 2 times a day or as directed by the doctor.
With its intake, about 4-5 liters of water should be drunk.
Himalaya Cystone Tablet Side Effects
No side effects of Himalaya Cystone Tablet have been reported in the medical literature. However, you should always consult your doctor before using Himalaya Cystone Tablet.
Note:— Pregnant women can consume these pills without any risk.
Himalaya Cystone tablets are generally safe for breastfeeding women. It is better to take them on the advice of a doctor before consuming them.
Alcohol should not be consumed with this medicine or with kidney problems.
These tablets do not affect driving as they do not cause any tiredness or drowsiness.
Himalaya Cystone tablets do not pose any risk to the stomach.
Read the label carefully before use
keep out of reach of children
Store in a cool, dry place
Use under doctor’s supervision
Himalaya Cystone Syrup: Uses, dosage, side effects
keestone capsule: uses and Dosage
Calculina Syrup: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects
Neeri Tablet (For Kidney): Benefits and uses, dosage, side effects
Disclaimer: All the information and articles available on the newmaacare.com site are for educational purposes only. The information given here is to the best of our knowledge and experience. Do not use the information given here without expert advice. A qualified doctor should always be consulted for doctor tests and treatment.